- Arch Food is a contemporary caterer providing vibrant, seasonal menus which are mostly vegetarian and vegan and bring together the flavours of the world, without the airmiles. They work in a sustainable way, using responsibly sourced ingredients, plastic-free packaging and minimising food waste.
- E: email@example.com
- Bee’s Bakery wedding cakes are hand made to order in her railway arch in East London. The bespoke wedding cakes are made with organic, UK-grown (not flown), edible flowers and leaves.
- Contact: http://beesbakery.co.uk/contact-us/#sthash.VQY2faqb.dpbs
- Eden Caterers are sustainable caterers, providing fresh, seasonal and delicious food. They offer a range of sustainable and stylish menu options, including a sharing style menu.
- Contact: https://www.edencaterers.london/category-detail/weddings/
Flavour Town Bakery
- Flavourtown Bakery is an award-winning London bakery suppling cupcakes, cakes & brownies for London collection or delivery. Their head cake designer is one of London’s most experienced wedding cake experts and the talented team of bakers can create anything from an exquisite multi-tiered cake to a contemporary cupcake tower.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 020 8108 5994
Forage and Feast
- Catering company Forage & Feast create scrumptiously decadent feasting boards, grazing tables and platters for weddings and celebrations. Director Jacinta offers showstopping and vibrant catering options, all sourced from the finest ingredients, with a strong focus on plastic-free and environmentally friendly packaging wherever possible.
- E: email@example.com
- T: 07453285579
Heart of Cake
- Based in Stoke Newington, Heart of Cakes make vegan wedding cakes.
- Contact: http://www.heartofcakelondon.co.uk/weddings
- Founded in Hackney but now based in E17, Hackney Bakes make celebration cakes, from weddings and birthdays to baby showers and wedding anniversaries.
- E: Hackneykitchen@gmail.com
- From their bakery just off Columbia Road, Lily Vanilly produces a weekly changing spectacular display of seasonal cake. Their wedding cakes are made with the delicious, seasonal organic produce, including artisanal chocolate, organic flour, seasonal fruits, and are decorated with local flowers.
- Contact: https://lilyvanilli.com/order/wedding-cakes/
The Little House of Baking
- The Little House of Baking will design your wedding cake so it reflects your personal style, whether you wish for a vintage style or a more classic style. They use fresh flowers to add elegance and purity or to match your bouquet.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luminary is a social enterprise using baking as a tool to support disadvantaged women through employability and entrepreneurship. Luminary’s artisanal wedding cakes are available in a wide range of delicious flavours, topped with gorgeous flowers and made to suit any season and party size. Order taster cakes of any flavour to try out before choosing your favourite!
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 02076869779
- Meringue Girls make delicious handmade meringues. These can be vegan and they use natural colours.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Mixology Brothers offer cocktail services to a vast range of parties, including weddings and only use the best spirits and liqueurs and always source organic fruits, vegetables and spices.
- Contact: https://www.mixologybrothers.com/contact
Rubys Of London
- Vegan certified bakers who specialise in free-from products including gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free and free from refined sugars. 100% Plant Based.
- E: 020 8858 6618
- T: email@example.com
- Unwined Bars are experts in 'off the beaten track' wines and championing small scale producers. They can advise you on choosing something special but with a sustainable message and will be happy to suggest amazing natural wines and soft drink options too.