- Hackney-based Bouclé create beautiful hand-poured scented candles, which are ideal wedding favours or can be used to decorate the tables. The candles are made from sustainable and vegan materials, including eco soy wax and essential oils. They also do hand printed cards made with responsible materials.
- Contact: https://www.boucle.uk/contact
Bottega Zero Waste
- Marta Tarallo founded Bottega Zero Waste to encourage people to waste less by making their own natural plastic-free beauty products. She makes and sells her own beautiful handmade natural soaps, which are great wedding favours.
Crouch End Candles
- A small batch candle and home scent company based in Crouch End, North London, Crouch End Candles create scented candles, reed diffusers and wax melts using natural and vegan ingredients.
- Contact form: https://www.crouchendcandles.co.uk/pages/contact-us
Page & Bloom
- Page & Bloom are a social enterprise, established to create employment and career development opportunities for women who have experienced domestic abuse. Their flowers are transformed from preloved books, maps and paper and can be used in wedding bouquets, buttonhole flowers, table decorations and wedding favours.
- Contact form: https://www.pageandbloom.com/weddingpaperflowers
Pom Pom Factory
- This East London paper florist create unique decorations and can help you style your wedding sustainably with their beautiful paper flowers and pompoms to perfectly match your wedding day vibe.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 07796441628
Poppy & Thistle
- Poppy & Thistle is an eco-friendly wedding stationer. Londoner Kathryn creates wedding invitations from recycled wildflower seed paper; a recycled paper with wildflower seeds embedded within it. Not only is the paper beautiful but it can be planted in soil and will grow into beautiful wild flowers.
- Contact form: https://poppyandthistle.co.uk/contact
The Wild Society
- Sustainable florist Arlana from the Wild Society champions the best of British blooms. Having home-grow seasonal flowers is an opportunity to create an amazing and unique wedding. The Wild Society will work with their farming friends to source the most beautiful flowers for your big day.
- Contact form: https://www.thewildsociety.co.uk/weddings
Wolves Lanes Flower Company
- Based in Wood Green, Wolves Lane Flower Company is a micro urban flower farm with an organic and sustainable approach. It’s run by Marianne and Camila, two flower obsessives who are committed to a belief that beauty and diversity needn't be compromised at the expense of the environment. Their flowers are seasonal, scented and never treated with chemicals or pesticides.
- Contact Form: https://www.wolveslaneflowercompany.com/send-us-a-request