BMA House - Camden
- BMA House, a grade two listed building in the heart of London, places sustainability at the heart of everything they do. They were named ‘Most Sustainable Venue’ by the London Summer Event Show in 2019. They offer a range of services to make your wedding memorable, and the caterers use the finest seasonal ingredients and local produce in their British-inspired menus.
- E: email@example.com
- T: 020 7874 7020
Clissold House - Hackney
- Clissold House is a stunning Grade II listed space set in the tranquil surrounds of Clissold Park, located in Hackney. This eighteenth century mansion house offers expertly restored architecture, beautiful interiors and a stunning outdoor terrace.
- Contact: https://www.hackneyvenues.com/contact-clissold-house
Dyrham Park Country Club – Barnet
- Dyrham Park Country Club is a great location for a romantic wedding. The grade II listed Palladian Clubhouse sits amidst 200 acres of stunning parkland, boasting gorgeous countryside views.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forty Hall - Enfield
- The Coach House at Forty Hall estate is a beautiful barn venue on the Hertfordshire/ Middlesex border can be entirely yours on your special day. With the option to choose your own entertainment and other services, you have the flexibility to create your perfect day.
- E: email@example.com
- T: 020 8363 4774
Hackney Town Hall
- Hackney Town Hall offers sumptuous art deco grandeur in the heart of Hackney. The event spaces offer a mixture of period features, natural day light and striking architecture.
- Contact: https://www.hackneyvenues.com/contact-hackney-town-hall
George Meehan House – Haringey
- George Meehan House is the new home for Haringey Register Office and includes their ceremony suite: The Earlham Suite. The house has been fully restored and is set in parkland offering a tranquil environment.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 020 8489 2605
Green Rooms – Haringey
- Green Rooms is London's arts hotel, a social enterprise that offers affordable accommodation in a beautiful setting that inspires creativity. A two-minute walk from Wood Green tube station, the venue is great for a Londoner's wedding, with guests able to catch the night tube home.
- E: email@example.com
Hendon Town Hall – Barnet
- Hendon Town Hall is a historic listed building in the heart of Barnet, with four heritage rooms where you can have your marriage, civil partnership and vow renewal ceremonies.
- T: 020 8359 6400
Islington Town Hall
- Islington Town hall is an impressive Grade listed building, which provides an elegant setting to your ceremony.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 02 7527 6350
Petersham Nurseries Covent Garden - Camden
- This verdant oasis in the heart of Covent Garden offers seasonal menus and botanical cocktails, and their onsite florist has a real focus on seasonal British grown varieties.
- E: email@example.com
Stephens House and Gardens – Barnet
- Stephens House is a Grade ll listed house and the gardens hold a unique collection of trees and support a range of wildlife - it’s a green oasis in suburban London.
- Contact: http://www.stephenshouseandgardens.com/contact/venue-hire
Stoke Newington Town Hall - Hackney
- Stoke Newington Town Hall offers decadent 1930s glamour with its outstanding art-deco interiors. Dark mahoganies, elegant marble and one of Europe’s largest working mirror balls give this venue a vintage feel.
- Contact: https://www.hackneyvenues.com/contact-stoke-newington-town-hall
The Coal House at Woodberry Wetlands – Hackney
- Overlooking a stunning nature reserve, The Coal House is a hidden oasis situated in the hustle and bustle of north London. The restored 19th century Grade II listed building makes it an enchanting venue to celebrate your wedding.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vestry House Museum – Waltham Forest
- Located in the heart of the Walthamstow Village, The Vestry House Museum is set within a beautiful garden and provides a peaceful setting for an intimate ceremony for close friends and family.
- E: email@example.com
Walthamstow Wetlands – Waltham Forest
- Europe’s largest urban wetland nature reserve offers a magical setting with beautiful views. With its original architectural features, the Engine House is a unique heritage venue for your wedding.
- E. firstname.lastname@example.org
ZSL London Zoo - Camden
- By holding your wedding at ZSL London Zoo you will be directly contributing to this international conservation charity, supporting the global conservation of animals and their habitats. In terms of catering, each menu is carefully sourced to ensure a reduction in their environmental impact.
- E: email@example.com
- T: 020 7449 6562