Van and trailer bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance of your visit. Proof of residency, such as a utility bill is required for van/trailer bookings.
Stripped vehicles need to be booked under our a van and trailer booking system. This includes any vehicle without seats fitted in the back including minibuses with seats removed and crew cab type (pick-up) vehicles.
Restrictions at RRCs
If you're planning to visit your local RRC, please watch the Government advice on visiting an RRC.
Every site will have restrictions in place. This is to ensure the safety of site staff and visitors and to meet social distancing requirements. The conditions of entry for all sites are below:
- RRCs are open to cars, bikes and pedestrians (with the exception of Hornsey Street RRC, where there is a pedestrian drop-off point). You will need a valid booking before your visit to the RRC, or entry will be refused.
- For visits in a van, please make a booking at least 24 hours in advance of your visit. Proof of residency, such as a utility bill is required for van bookings
- Please sort your items into different types before you arrive - this will minimise congestion on site
- Unless you are exempt, wear a face covering when on site
- A limited number of cars will be allowed on site at one time
- Only two people should leave the car while on site
- Visitors should wear a face covering and keep 2m from other people when on site
- Site staff will not be available to help with unloading owing to COVID-19 restrictions. Please make sure you can carry your items by yourself or with one other person assisting you. If you have a disability, and are able to show proof of that disability, please notify a member of staff who will assist you on site.
- Please treat staff with respect and follow staff instructions at all times
- If you are experiencing issues to book online, now you can call London Energy Ltd: 07483077859 Monday to Friday between 8.30 and 4.30.
- Check the latest information for the site you want to visit before you leave home
For more information about our RRCs, such as opening times or which waste items are accepted, go to our Reuse and Recycling Centres page and check details for the site you want to visit.
The booking system has been introduced to minimise queuing time at the RRC sites, however, queues are still expected. Please don’t arrive before your confirmed slot as this will add to traffic congestion around the site and cause delays. If you arrive at the beginning of your slot you are more likely to have to queue. You can arrive at any time during your booked slot to enter the site.