Two of our North London Community Fund groups, Woodshop of Recycled Delights and Artist Hive Studios, have joined forces to run a fantastic two-part carpentry introductory session.
Part 1 (taking place 27th September)
- How to source free surplus timber for your projects
- Safety tips/ induction
- Treating and processing your material to make it usable
- Pallet breaking and hardware removal
Part 2 (taking place 4th October)
- Basic tool use and carpentry techniques
- Approaches to building some simple garden furniture.
- Practical skills and learn how to build a simple bench and garden planter
For a chance to get creative and learn practical skills to uplift your garden using recycled wood, you can register here today!
Price: Pay what you can