- Bollywood Borrowed is a great destination for high end fashion providing an eclectic selection of exceptional outfits. From formal wear to wedding essentials, men and women will find a vast range of outfits and accessories available to hire.
- Contact: https://bollywoodborrowed.com/contact-us/
- Bridal Reloved is one of the UK’s largest bridal chains and sells high end pre-owned wedding dresses through-out their welcoming boutiques. You’ll also find veils, tiaras and other accessories, as well as bridesmaid dresses in some of their stores. There is a boutique in Hampstead. https://bridalreloved.co.uk/shops/west-hampstead/
- E: email@example.com
- T: 07795 272692
Brides Do Good
- Brides Do Good is an ethical and sustainable bridal brand based in London, who sells new dresses donated by designers and brands to create a more sustainable wedding, as well as pre-loved designer wedding dresses donated by brides. For every £3 they make, they invest £1 in charity projects that empower women and work to end child marriage.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Francis and Louise
- Francis and Louise offer a bespoke design service, so you can have your own individual printed wedding accessory or bridesmaid gifts. Fabrics are 100% natural and hand designed in their east London studio.
- Contact: https://www.francis-louise.com/contact-us
- Indiebride London takes pride in being a sustainable bridal wear brand. They aim to not just create beautiful bohemian wedding dresses but also to take nature’s wellbeing in consideration. All dresses are handmade.
- E: email@example.com
- T: (0)20 7735 4678
- Rokit first started with a stall in Camden Market in 1986 before becoming a recognised and well-loved vintage brand. They pick each of their items with style-conscious, environmentally-aware vintage lovers in mind. They cater for women and men of all styles who love vintage and retro.
- Splendid Stitches is based in Camden and is London’s only dedicated specialist vintage clothes alterations and repairs service, with a specific focus on clothes from the 1920s to 1980s, along with vintage reproduction. The brainchild of Nanna Sandom, they offer extensive vintage wedding dress alterations and repairs, and after-the-wedding wedding dress restoration.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sustainable Bride
- North-London based Madeline Castagera-Bond is a wedding dress designer and shopper who can help find the dress for you amongst pre-loved and vintage outfits. She also makes dresses using sustainably sourced fabrics.
- Contact form: https://www.thesustainablebride.co.uk/contact
- Stillwhite is one of the UK’s largest online marketplaces for preowned, used and second-hand wedding dresses.
- Barnet-based company which offers men’s formal wear for rental.
- Contact: https://tuxlux.co.uk/contact-us/
There are gems to be found in charity shops across north London, including beautiful pre-loved wedding and bridesmaid dresses, groomsmen suits, guests formal wear, as well as vintage accessories with a difference. Below are just some suggestions to help get your charity shop treasure hunt started. You can also visit the Charity Retail Association to find a charity shop in your area, there’s also an option to select for those stocking bridal wear.
- All Aboard have 20 shops, most of them in north London, raising money for a selection of local charities, and their stock is bold and beautiful.
Boutique by Shelter
- Based in Coal Drops Yard in King’s Cross, this is not your average charity shop. With a handpicked range of unique donations and a bespoke interior by HemingwayDesign, Shelter’s flagship boutique store could well be the place to find the outfit or accessory that will make you stand out.
- This charity shop is also a coffee shop and community arts hub. Here you’ll be able to find quality high street and vintage bargains, and they have a shoe section, accessories and trendy menswear.