Our RRCs are open for residents who have booked a slot. (Please note that the booking site is not supported by Internet Explorer). Van bookings are accepted, please make a booking at least 24 hours in advance of your visit.
You can find out site opening hours.
If you're planning to visit your local RRC, please watch this video, which contains Government advice on visiting an RRC.
Booking is required
You will need a valid booking to visit any of our RRCs. This also applies to residents travelling on foot or by bicycle (with the exception of Hornsey Street RRC, where there is a pedestrian drop-off point). If you do not have a valid booking you will be turned away from the site. You can book a time slot to visit a Reuse and Recycling Centre (please note that you will need an up-to-date internet browser to access the booking site - the site will not function with Internet Explorer).
Bookings should be made online. If you are experiencing issues or need help to make your booking, please call LondonEnergy Ltd: 07483077859 Monday to Friday between 8.30 and 4.30.
Van bookings are also now accepted, please make a booking at least 24 hours in advance of your visit.
The booking system has been introduced to minimise queuing time at the RRC sites, however, queues are still expected. Please don’t arrive before your confirmed slot as this will add to traffic congestion around the site and cause delays. If you arrive at the beginning of your slot you are more likely to have to queue. You can arrive at any time during your booked slot to enter the site.
You can book a slot up to two weeks ahead.
Every site will have restrictions in place. This is to ensure the safety of site staff and visitors and to meet social distancing requirements. The conditions of entry for all sites are below:
- RRCs are now open to cars, bikes and pedestrians. You will need a valid booking before your visit to the RRC, or entry will be refused
- For visits in a van, please make a booking at least 24 hours in advance of your visit. Proof of residency, such as a utility bill is required for van bookings
- A limited number of cars will be allowed on site at one time
- Only two people should leave the car while on site
- Visitors should wear a face covering and keep 2m from other people when on site
- Site staff will not be available to help with unloading owing to COVID-19 restrictions. Please make sure you can carry your items by yourself or with one other person assisting you. If you have a disability, and are able to show proof of that disability, please notify a member of staff who will assist you on site.
- Please treat staff with respect and follow staff instructions at all times
- If you are experiencing issues to book online, now you can call London Energy Ltd: 07483077859 Monday to Friday between 8.30 and 4.30.
- Check the latest information for the site you want to visit before you leave home
Accepted waste types
Most sites are now accepting a wider range of materials for recycling and disposal. Plasterboard and rubble are now accepted at all sites.
You can find more detail about what materials will and won’t be accepted.
Please sort your items into different types before you arrive - this will minimise congestion on site.
What else can I do with my waste?
Your local borough may offer bulky waste and hazardous waste collections.
You can find in this link the answers to most Frequently Asked Questions.
If you still have questions you can contact us by email or by phone on 020 8803 1322.