The Capston Second
- London-based wedding planner Rachel Harrison provides sustainable wedding guidance and planning. She loves to help couples put together their dream day and can advise you on all aspects of your plans to ensure that you're making as small an impact on the environment as possible.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- T: 07876 422 195
Perfectly Planned 4 You
- Hackney-based wedding planner who understands the need to make sure that sustainability is at the heart of everything they do. Perfectly Planned 4 You will work with you to ensure your wedding is kind to the environment and makes you happy on the day.
Kat Forsyth Photography
- North-London based photographer Kat loves photographing weddings. She’s the perfect photographer for any couple who is looking for something a bit fun and quirky for their wedding photos. Kat offers entirely digital packages, including downloadable images, and using recyclable materials for anything that is posted.
Lilly Wilson Photography
- Lilly is based in London and the photographer for the ethereal brides, hopeless romantics & the wild at heart. She is firm lover of eco-weddings.
- E: email@example.com
Weddings by Sally Rose
- Sally is an east-London based wedding photographer. She’s creative and has a natural and colourful style and loves capturing real moments that reflect personality.
The London Swing and Soul Band
- Based in north London, The London Swing and Soul Band is a live music band that specialises in providing wedding entertainment and perform an incredible range of musical genres, including smooth jazz and soul and Motown hits.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 07828 978 067
The Super Tenants
- Acoustic Roaming band The Super Tenants are a band of cheeky chaps who are more than just musicians, they’re entertainers and interactive party starters!
- E: email@example.com
- London-based Kathryn is an Accredited Humanist Celebrant who creates feel-good, fabulous, completely bespoke wedding ceremonies for couples who are ‘just outside the box’. Passionate about animals and our environment, Kathryn uses only public transport and supports couples to find sustainable alternatives to wedding rituals.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 07432 341 375
- Eco Church is an accredited scheme that equips churches to take environmentally positive steps through their building management, education, and community engagement. This accredited scheme has bronze, silver and gold levels and there are several eco-churches in north London.
Eco Sikh UK:
- Eco Sikh UK is a non-profit organisation which is part of a wider global climate action programme by Eco-Sikh to help combat climate change, global warming and bio-diversity loss.
- Eco Synagogue promotes environmental sustainability and engagement across the Jewish community. Through an accredited approach operating in north London, this bronze, silver and gold EcoSynagogue Award takes account of various environmental topics.
Green Mosque Projects:
- A number of mosques are now initiating projects such as gardens, bee-keeping, farm visits, nature walks, tree-planting schemes, solar panels and water and waste recycling.