Household plants

Household plant


household plants

If your local council provides a garden waste collection service where you live, these can be added to your garden waste bin. Please make sure you do not add plastic bags, soil, turf, stones, rubble, plant pots, painted/treated wood, animal faeces, animal litter, food waste, logs over 30cm in diameter or 2m in length, or any invasive species such as Japanese Knotweed.