Bulky Household Items



If they're in good condition, bulky household items could be sold online, taken to a charity shop or given away on Freecycle or Freegle. Some local authorities and charities might even collect reusable items from your home. To recycle large waste electrical items you can book a free collection from your doorstep through Clearabee. For more information visit our page about recycling electrical items.

You can also take reusable furniture to one of north London’s reuse and recycling centres (RRCs) where they can be put aside and sold in our reuse shop, Second Time Around. If your item is not reusable, you can take it to an RRC where it will be recycled where possible, or make use of your local council's bulky collection service. There can be a charge for the bulky waste collection services.