Camden – Regis Road
|Monday||9am - 4pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 4pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 4pm|
|Thursday||9am - 4pm|
|Friday||9am - 4pm|
|Saturday||9am - 4pm|
|Sunday||9am - 4pm|
Regis Road RRC is an NLWA managed site.
Restrictions are in place at all reuse and recycling centres to ensure social distancing guidelines can be adhered to and to make sure that residents are able to dispose of their waste safely.
A new booking system has been introduced to minimise queuing time but queues are still expected.
Please make sure you have a valid booking and have checked the conditions of entry before you leave home. These are in place to ensure the safety of site staff and visitors. If you do not comply with the conditions of entry you will be turned away from the site.
Opening hours and waste types accepted may be subject to change.
Please note that you cannot turn right into Western Road RRC. Please approach the site from Coburg Road and turn left off Western Road to access the site.
Conditions of entry
- Visitors will need a valid booking before they leave home (including for pedestrians and those on a bicycle), or entry will be refused
- A limited number of cars will be allowed on site at one time
- Vans, trailers and pick-up trucks will not be allowed to enter
- Pedestrians (and those on bicycles) will need a valid booking
- A maximum of two people should leave the car when on site
- Visitors should keep 2m from other people when on site
- Site staff will not be available to help with unloading – please make sure you can carry your items by yourself
- Please treat staff with respect and follow staff instructions at all times
- A list of accepted waste types is below. Plasterboard, hardcore and rubble will not be accepted at this site.
There is a 1.85m height restriction barrier in use at this site. The height barrier will be opened for cars above this height, along with vans booked in as per the van procedure.
Van and trailer policy
We are not currently accepting vans or trailers at north London RRCs. Further updates updates will be available here.
Trade (commercial) waste is not accepted at any of our RRCs. However, there are some local facilities that do accept trade waste, which you can find a list of here. Please note that this list has been provided in good faith, but should not be taken as exhaustive or as an endorsement of the companies listed.
Pedestrian access is available to the site.