Computer monitors

Computer monitor


computer monitors

If you have a household electrical item that is in good condition, it could be sold or donated for reuse or to charity. If the items is not reusable, it can be taken to one of north London's reuse and recycling centres (RRC) or make use of your local council's bulky collection service. Or for information about how to dispose of larger electrical, including a free collection from Clearabee visit our page about recycling electrical items (opens in a new window).

Could your monitor be repaired? Find a London repair business in our Repair Directory (opens in a new window). Or contact the manufacturer to see if they offer repair advice or services.