TVs and monitors

TV monitor in a cabinet


TVs, television, telly

If you have a household electrical item that is in good condition, it could be sold or donated for reuse or to charity. If the item is not reusable, it can be taken to one of north London's reuse and recycling centres (RRC), you can make use of your local council's bulky collection service or you can book a free recycling collection service through Clearabee. For more information visit our page about recycling electrical items (opens in a new window).

Could your TV or monitor be repaired? Find a London repair business in our Repair Directory (opens in a new window). Or contact the manufacturer to see if they offer repair advice or services.